At this time wearing a mask at Dance Works Performing Arts Center is optional. Below are NC’s guidelines for wearing a mask.
When should I wear a mask?
NCDHHS recommends you wear a mask if:
- You are at high risk for severe illness.
- You are unvaccinated or not up-to-date on your vaccines.
- You have COVID-19 or were exposed to the virus.
- You want an added layer of protection.
- You are in a high-risk setting (example: health and long-term care; correctional facility; homeless shelter).
- You are in an area where COVID-19 levels are high.